Work Visas and Employment Immigration

How we help

Immigration through employment is one of the fundamental principles of US immigration policy. We assist businesses of all sizes in carrying out immigration solutions for nonimmigrant workers and obtaining permanent resident status for foreign workers.

Temporary work visas generally require sponsorship by a US employer and allow employment and residence in the US. These include the H visa categories for professionals, skilled and specialty workers; the J visa for those in educational and cultural exchange programs; and L visa for intracompany transferees. Typically, once the visa petition is approved by the USCIS, the employee either changes status if in the US or has to apply for the visa at an American Consulate abroad.

Employers who wish to retain a worker for a permanent, full-time position can file a petition for permanent employment on their behalf through the EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 categories. Most of the immigrant visa categories require sponsorship by the employer and require a Labor Certification from the U.S. Department of Labor. Some categories allow foreign nationals to “self-petition” for an immigrant visa, such as individuals with Extraordinary Abilities and those granted a National Interest waiver. Workers that may be eligible for permanent residence based on offers of employment include:

  • Multinational managers or executives
  • Advanced degree professionals
  • Professionals holding bachelor’s degrees
  • Skilled workers for jobs requiring two years of training and experience

We will discuss your immigration objectives and the options available to you. We will work closely with your organization’s decision makers to facilitate the process and implement an immigration strategy that will help you achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.  

More immigration services

Investor Immigration

Family Immigration

Extraordinary Ability Visas

Schedule an Appointment

Ready to schedule? You can get started by choosing a time on Calendly or giving us a call. If you have a question, please visit the contact page.